This "Fundamentals" online training course will give you a comprehensive overview of how to advertise on Facebook and Instagram.
25 Video Lessons (1 hour and 40 mins of lessons) Plus an Action Plan
Would you like to learn how to advertise on Facebook and Instagram? This fundamentals course will explain what you need to know and then there are advanced courses that will takes your ad campaigns to the next level, The video lessons in the course cover ...
- Introduction to Facebook & Instagram ads
- The difference between boost post and the Ad creation tool
- How to target people geographically
- How to target based on demographics
- How to target based on behaviours
- How to target based on interests
- How to target your page followers
- How to target by language
- How to combine audiences when targeting
- How to save an audience
- Overview of how retargeting works
- How to create a custom audience based on your website visitors
- How to add the Facebook pixel to your website
- How to select your retargeting audience when running a campaign
- What is a lookalike audience?
- How to create a Lookalike audience based on your website visitors
- How to create a lookalike audience based on your Facebook page followers
- How to create a custom audience based on engagement with your Facebook page
- How to design eye catching Facebook ads
- What you cannot put in an ad
- 3 ways to use the Facebook ads library for your campaigns
- Understand how a campaign is structured
- Why it’s best to target warm audiences first
- How to watch videos of your website visitors after they click on your ad
- How to run the ad campaign from start to finish
Wondering what a video lesson is like? View a sample lesson below
- What do you get when you join The Digital Marketing School
- View all the other Digital Marketing training courses you can immediately access in the members website
Or join today with a risk free money back guarantee.